Don’t be fooled, the answer may seem obvious, but that is the aim of these questions.
The following are just the questions, the answers will follow nearing the end of the day, so keep an eye out for them.
It’s very easy to get these answers if you search for them on the internet, but be a sport and see how well you do without looking for the answers.
At the end of the day, compare your honest answers with the answers which will be given and let us know how you did.
Here are the questions:
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
- Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
- I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?
- I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
- I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?
- I am the type of room you can not enter or leave. Raise from the ground below. I could be poisonous or a delicious treat. What am I?
- The more you take of me, the more you leave behind. What am I?
- I am heavy forward, but backward I’m not. What am I?
- I am gentle enough to soothe your skin, light enough to fly in the sky, strong enough to crack rocks. What am I?