The operation started around 9am and continued well into the afternoon until about 2pm.
Amanda Greybe, spokesperson for the Springs Police says their main focus was to clean up the CBD.
“While they concentrated on cleaning up the CBD, the operation lead to several successful arrest,” she says.
• One arrested for possession of dagga.
• One arrested for theft.
• One arrested for the second-hand goods act.
• One arrested for drunk in public.
• 10 illegal immigrants arrested.
The police also confiscated the following items:
• Expired food
• A knife
• A waterpump
• 39 counterfeit DVDs
• Jewellery found on the property.