It’s bright, fast and tasty and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
You will need:
- Six cups cooked penne.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Four cloves of crushed garlic.
- One punnet cherry tomatoes, halved.
- One cup smooth ricotta cheese.
- Three handfuls of baby spinach leaves.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
ALSO READ: 30-minute meals: Pasta with the works
What to do:
Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and cook the garlic for two minutes.
Add the cherry tomatoes and fry them for a three minutes being careful to move them around the pan to stop them from sticking.
Add the smooth ricotta and penne to the pan and stir to coat and warm all the ingredients.
Just before serving add salt and pepper and spinach leaves.
- Recipe obtained from www.kidspot.com.au.