• Bingo at the Springs Senior Citizens Club situated at 1A Seventh Street North CBD. Bingo starts at 10am and there is transport available. Contact Merle Mackenzie on 011 811 1700.
• Springs Boys’ High School’s annual Remembrance Day service will take place at 11.45am for noon. The service commemorates learners who died in service of the country and well as all people who “gave their tomorrow so we can have a better today”. Everyone is invited to attend and anyone wishing to lay a wreath should contact the school on 011 818 2175. You can also contact the school if you would like to have a plaque placed on the Wall of Remembrance in memory of a past learner or teacher.
• Selpark CPF is having a fishing competition at the Daggafontein Fishing Dam. Pre-booking is essential. The event starts at 6am and rods come out at 4pm. Fun day for the whole family. Prizes to be won. Bring your own braai and refreshments. To register contact Kevin Russell on 082 900 4129 or Nikkie Belford on 072 430 1965.
• The Dersley Community Association (DCA) will hold a meeting at 6.45pm for 7pm to elect a new committee. All members of the Dersley community are welcome. The ward councillor and SAPS Sector Five manager will attend. The meeting will be held at the Past Ben Loubser Church (Jesus is Lig) on the corner of Du Toit Kloof Avenue and Amatola Road in Eastvale. Contact Neels Rossouw on 071 073 9724.
• SpringsCare will hold its AGM at the Senior’s Centre, located at 1A Seventh Street North, just off First Avenue in the CBD, at 2pm. All welcome. Contact Merle Mackenzie on 011 811 1700.
• Ekurhuleni FM t/a East Rand Stereo will be hosting their AGM at Stable Inn Springs at 6pm. All are welcome. Please RSVP before or on December 7 by 2pm. Contact Poppy Nortje on 011 362 1569.
• Springs Senior Citizens Computer Club 10am at the Centre situated at 1A Seventh Street North CBD Springs. Contact Merle Mackenzie on 011 811 1700.
• Senior Citizens Lunch at noon at SpringsCare. Booking is essential and must be confirmed by Thursday, no later than 2pm. The centre is located at 1A Seventh Street North, just off First Avenue in the CBD. Contact Merle Mackenzie on 011 811 1700.