You will need:
- 500g of your favourite pasta.
- Half a cup of cashews, soaked in water overnight.
- One cup mashed pumpkin.
- One cup almond milk.
- One and a half teaspoons ground cumin.
- One teaspoon chilli powder.
- One teaspoon paprika.
- One teaspoon salt.
- Half a teaspoon garlic powder.
- A quarter teaspoon black pepper.
- A quarter teaspoon onion powder.
What to do:
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, add all remaining ingredients to a blender and blend for one minute, or until smooth.
Once pasta is finished cooking, drain, add back to the pot and mix in the cheese sauce.
Best when served immediately. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
- Recipe obtained from www.shelikesfood.com.